For the "Malignant Self Love - Narcissism Revisited" Web Site
Information about MY BOOKS - click HERE!
Information about my work and credentials in psychology – click HERE!
1. In publishing this Web site and offering counselling services, the author makes no representations concerning the efficacy, appropriateness or suitability of any products or treatments. Use this site at your own risk. The author of this Web site, Sam Vaknin, is a professor of psychology but is not a mental health practitioner, nor is he a licensed therapist.
2. In view of the possibility of human error, neither the author nor any other party involved in providing this Web site, warrant that the information contained therein is in every respect accurate or complete and they are not responsible nor liable for any errors or omissions that may be found in this Web site or for the results obtained from the use of such information. The entire risk as to use of this Web site is assumed by the user.
3. You are encouraged to consult other sources - and above all, mental health professionals and practitioners - and confirm the information contained within or linked to from this Web site.
4. The information you access through this web site is provided "as is". No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information herein, or for obtaining legal advice. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, neither the author nor any other parties who have been involved in the creation, preparation, posting, or delivering of this web site assume responsibility for the completeness, accuracy, timeliness, errors or omissions of said information and assume no liability for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, or punitive damages as well as any circumstance for any complication, injuries, side effects or other medical accidents to person or property arising from or in connection with the use or reliance upon any information contained herein or pages linked therefrom.
5. The author and other parties involved in the creation of this Web site assume no responsibility or liability for any damages, or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties that may infect your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing the web site, or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the web site.
6. The author is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or update to such sites. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by the author. The author of this Web site makes no representations or claims as to the quality, content and accuracy of the information, services, products, messages which may be provided by such resources, and specifically disclaims any warranties, including but not limited to implied or express warranties of merchantability or fitness for any particular usage, application or purpose.
7. The information provided by this Web site is general in nature and is intended for educational and informational purposes only. It is not intended to replace or substitute the evaluation, judgment, diagnosis, and medical or preventative care of a physician, pediatrician, therapist and/or health care provider
8. Any medical, nutritional, dietetic, therapeutic or other decisions, dosages, treatments or drug regimes should be made in consultation with a health care practitioner. Do not discontinue treatment or medication without first consulting your physician, clinician or therapist.
9. By using this Web site, you signify your assent to these terms and conditions of use. If you do not agree to these terms and conditions of use, do not use this web site. If any provision of these terms and conditions of use shall be determined to be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from this agreement and shall not affect the validity and enforceability or any remaining provisions.
10. The information, services, products, messages and other materials on this Web site, individually and collectively, are provided with the understanding that the author is not engaged in rendering medical advice or recommendations.
12. The individual documents provided on this Web Site are copyrighted by the author and his licensors and may be printed for personal use only provided that they remain wholly unedited and unmodified. Permission to otherwise reprint, copy, download, save, electronically reproduce, or utilize any document on this Web site, in part or in whole, is expressly prohibited. The unauthorized alteration of the content of this Web site is expressly prohibited. The author, his agents and his representatives shall not be responsible for any claims, actions, or damages which may arise on account of the unauthorized alteration of this Web site.
13. By using this Web site, you are agreeing to the conditions, terms and stipulations of the paragraphs above and this paragraph. As above, these terms are subject to change at any point in time. As such, please check them frequently, since they govern your use of this website. Your permission and use of this website and these terms will be governed by the internal laws of the Canada. Any dispute or claim in connection with this website, or your use of it not settled by binding arbitration will be brought in a federal court in Canada or the provincial courts of the province of Quebec. You agree to jurisdiction and venue in such courts.